Pagesdigital (Pages / Groupie) has paved the way for digital media and content production in Australia, with brands entrenched in fashion and music.
Encompassing a broad range of digital properties and sales opportunities, Pagesdigital crosses platforms and speaks to its audience via our website, monthly rich media magazines, weekly emails, mobile apps, engaged social network platforms and partner sites MinistryofSound.com.au , Frockwriter.com and YouOnlyLiveOnce.com.au .
This is a rare opportunity to join the team and head up key clients and creative projects.
Digital Sales and Account Manager
The core responsibilities of the role are:
• managing an established client portfolio
• managing brands in the social media space
• achieving budget expectations and targets
• delivering campaigns on time and on budget
• responding to agency and client briefs
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills:
• strong communication and professional presentation
• excellent negotiation skills
• exceptional understanding of the digital and social media landscape;
• be a strategic and systematic thinker;
• have a proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets.
To apply, please send a brief resume with relevant experience only and cover letter attention:
Founder & Managing Director